jo a veces me pasa asi es sabado y estas muy prendida pa el relajo y nadie quiere salir y otras veces no tengo nada de ganas de salir y todo muy me viene a buscar para pasear jojo que raro no?
pobre chama jajaja te dedico la cancion de Bee Gees- Night Fever(solo el coro fevaaa night):
Listen to the ground: there is movement all around. There is somethin’ goin' down, and I can feel it. On the waves of the air, there is dancin' out there. If it's somethin' we can share, we can steal it.
And that sweet city woman, she moves through the light, Controlling my mind and my soul. When you reach out for me, yeah, and the feelin' is right, The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Here I am, prayin' for this moment to last, Livin' on the music so fine, borne on the wind, Makin' it mine.
The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it. In the heat of our love, don't need no help for us to make it. Gimme just enough takin’ us to the mornin'. I got fire in my mind. I get higher in my walkin', And I'm glowin' in the dark; I give you warnin'.
And that sweet city woman, she moves through the light, Controlling my mind and my soul. When you reach out for me, yeah, and the feelin' is right, The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Here I am, prayin' for this moment to last, Livin' on the music so fine, borne on the wind, Makin' it mine.
Night fever, night fever: we know how to do it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to do it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it. Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
6 comentarios:
baby...
missa wubs uuu...
:)
mataremos a la muela.
jajaja Y lueg entonces como ..??
jo a veces me pasa asi es sabado y estas muy prendida pa el relajo y nadie quiere salir y otras veces no tengo nada de ganas de salir y todo muy me viene a buscar para pasear jojo que raro no?
ah en todo muy me viene a buscar corrijo es todo mundo me viene a buscar en mi comment de arriba saludos
saludos, esta entrada es literal. De verdad fue un sábado en la noche, y ardía de fiebre, pero véanlo como quieran :)
pobre chama jajaja te dedico la cancion de Bee Gees- Night Fever(solo el coro fevaaa night):
Listen to the ground: there is movement all around.
There is somethin’ goin' down, and I can feel it.
On the waves of the air, there is dancin' out there.
If it's somethin' we can share, we can steal it.
And that sweet city woman, she moves through the light,
Controlling my mind and my soul.
When you reach out for me, yeah, and the feelin' is right,
The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Here I am, prayin' for this moment to last,
Livin' on the music so fine, borne on the wind,
Makin' it mine.
The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
In the heat of our love, don't need no help for us to make it.
Gimme just enough takin’ us to the mornin'.
I got fire in my mind. I get higher in my walkin',
And I'm glowin' in the dark; I give you warnin'.
And that sweet city woman, she moves through the light,
Controlling my mind and my soul.
When you reach out for me, yeah, and the feelin' is right,
The night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Here I am, prayin' for this moment to last,
Livin' on the music so fine, borne on the wind,
Makin' it mine.
Night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to show it.
Gimme the night fever, night fever: we know how to do it.
Publicar un comentario