"I think it's dark and it looks like rain"
You said
"And the wind is blowing like it's the end of the world"
You said
"And it's so cold
It's like the cold if you were dead"
And then you smiled
For a second
"I think I'm old and I'm feeling pain"
You said
"And it's all running out like it's the end of the world"
You said
"And it's so cold it's like the cold if you were dead"
And then you smiled
For a second
Sometimes you make me feel
Like I'm living at the edge of the world
Like I'm living at the edge of the world
"It's just the way I smile"
You said.
The Cure... es genial
jueves, 8 de enero de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

5 comentarios:
aw i remember this song! it's a very old song, and it's been ages since i've listened to it. The Cure used to be my favourite band, all throughout high school. they probably had the biggest influence on the person i became (for better or worse... lol)
Definitivamente el Disintegration es el disco perfecto para este tipo de días.
Sí, eso y los vallenatos
NOo0o0OO8!!! Dj machete si te mandas e seguidilla The Love Song y la "vuela vuela por otro rumbo" juntas jaja.
jajajajaja precisamente fue love song y "no voy a llorar" jaja... si fue denso... DJ Macheteeeee jajajajajaja
Publicar un comentario